Sunday, August 1, 2010

To My Friends

The mind chow today in the Mumbai Mirror (keeping in mind the season today) read, "The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart."

This is so true as I have realised over the past year. My closest friends, Vidhi, Sanaya, Mukul, Rohan, Radhika moved out of their home (and country too in the case of Vidhu and Sanaya) post graduation to discover themselves, be independent and assert who they can be. We are growing in our own ways now, finding ourselves and yet we have begun to appreciate each other even more (if that were possible!)

I really really miss them, a lot especially when I think of how easy my life was around them. How simple life can be with a great support system around you! And they always were a great one!

Thanks to you guys (and Kirti) for making life so much simpler when I wouldn't even have to think before I could hold my hand out for support, because it was always there. I appreciate it! All the more now!

2 comments:

  1. I bet it is the same for all of us too jaan! You have been the most integral part of my support system ever. And don't forget, even today, you can reach out your hand and still find the same things u used to before we moved out! :) Like your post says, we might have grown seperate but we definitely haven't (and will never) grow apart. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a VIRTUAL support system now, D.!:-*! ALWAYS there for u......spiritually....if not physically!:P!

    ReplyDelete