Friday, August 27, 2010

Best Ads I Have Seen

So my last blog post has led me to the idea for this one. I appreciate, respect, and (hell!) even worship creativity in all forms. Ads are some of the toughest spot for creativity where the story is to be told in 30 seconds or less. So here's to the best ads I have seen till date!

1. Limca (2008)


2. Wonderful Doodh: Hey any ad that can make milk interesting: hats off to it!


3. Respect the National Anthem: One of the most poignant ads that are not didactic but make their point....


4. Surf Ad: Daag achche hain: these ads changed the way stains were perceived...and I am guessing saved a loooot of kids from "daant".


5. One Black Coffee Please: No one remembers the product but all remember the ad!!


6. Dove Evolution Ad: A calculated risk that paid off!!


7. Cadbury Old Ad:


8. Close-up: Kya Aap Close Up karte hain? became a catch phrase





2 comments:

  1. Daag ache hain! and Kya aap close up karte hain? were like my favourites!! :D and I have never seen the national anthem one before. It's a well-made one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey...this looks like Mugdha in 'close up ad'! don't rem. it. but DEFINITELY rem. the Deepika ad...we were in 10th!:D!

    ReplyDelete