Friday, August 27, 2010

Taking the Bite

I remember this one Dairy Milk ad that I used to love during childhood where this woman had a huge bar of Dairy Milk in her hand and she took a huge bite of the whole when her boyfriend/husband who is a cricketer hits a 6 at a crucial moment of a match (personal score 99 and team needed 6 to win from 1 ball) and she runs dancing onto the field to celebrate it.


I loved that ad for its sheer child like pleasure on the girl's face and always wanted to take a big bite out of a whole big Cadbury once, and I have never been able to do it....can you believe it? Because I almost forgot what I really really wanted to do. And then my dad got me this hu-uge Fruit and Nut (which btw is my only favourite Cadbury chocolate) that came rushing back to me. And guess what? Today morning I took that bite....which I have wanted to since I was 6 or 7. And the pleasure of it was awesome. I also shared this moment with a very special friend.....and nothing could have been better!

So note to self: I am going to make a list of all childhood dreams I have had and can accomplish now and go ahead and do it! It feels amazing!












2 comments:

  1. i've always had the feeling....tht this girlie was juz a crazy fan...letting her emotions out...:-). Prahlad Kakkar has narrated how the steps mentioned by the choreographer were juz NOT coming right! n THEN....she did her OWN thing...n it became ad history!:P!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I like that natural spunk and style she has!!!

    ReplyDelete