Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why I Love my HR Classes

Yes! I love my HR classes! All of them (well...may be we can qualify...but what the hell! I still love them!) So call me a geek...... I am proud to be one.

So not to digress from the topic....I really like my HR classes.. because the faculty is great and so is the learning. I have waited out a year of subjects I really don't understand to reach here.... and it's been worth it!

But the best part about the class is that we are a class that creates a safe and positive learning environment. Note: "Class" here refers to our faculty too! We are a class where questions (however stupid) are encouraged and discussed upon, by all. Where even the faculty is not afraid to admit that they are learning. A class where we all are allowed to make mistakes and then catch up with the rest if they have reached ahead. And we are a class where everyone pitches in.

Its a great experience to learn like this. Such opportunities, unfortunately, are few.

No comments:

Post a Comment