Thursday, August 12, 2010

Surprising Friends Week (1)

Ok,

So I needed something to do which would make me happy...really happy...apart from the work I have been doing so I intend to make this week a surprise-my-friends week. The first of this goes out to the two people whom I call my best friends..and who are otherwise known as the "Celestial Godesses", "Sun-moon-and-Star", the "Colgate-Pepsodent-Close-Up trio" etc.etc....

You guys make my life special. There aren't words special enough to express what the both of you mean to me...so here are some words, Vidhu would definitely recognise:

"To the "US" we've created! To morning coffees, veg lunches and hakka noodle dinners. To always having a shoulder to cry on, an ear to be heard and arms when needing hugs. To farewells and reunions, books to discuss, to horse riding (throughout the nights). To friendship that saw a lot of good times and defeated a lot more bad ones!"



I love you guys!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment