Monday, August 9, 2010

The Bumble bee Story

This is another one of my favourite stories..which I think of when many people tell me I don't have what it takes to do something.

Aerodynamically and by the laws of physics the bumble bee cannot fly. The body-mass to wing length ratio and the shape of the bumble-bee are not designed for flying. So by the laws of science, the bumble-bee cannot fly, should not fly actually.

Yet it does....WHY???

Simple, because the bumble-bee does not know it is not supposed to fly!

In life when people predict failure for you, if you trust you trust yourself enough, DON'T LISTEN TO THEM!!!

People have been known to be wrong, you know!

So go for it! As I always say: Toss a coin!

1 comment:

  1. Whoever the fuck told you you CAN not do something?!! If they know you, they'd probably know that you CAN and THEREFORE, you'll WANT to BUT you SHOULD not because you do waaaaay too much and sometimes, it's ok to relax!

    ReplyDelete