Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Bucket List

My best friend (one of them) is coming home on the 20th of October. She just confirmed it! So the blog today is dedicated to her. We have been coming up with a list (a bucket list) of things to do as soon as she comes back!!!

Hug! Just hug....... its been loooooooooooooong. She has always been my first hug for the day. Miss it!

Go home (to Xavier's)

Marine Drive together.

Stay overs!

Go shopping (though I generally hate it...with her it's actually fun!)

Chaats!

Movie marathon, F.R.I.E.N.D.S marathon, SATC marathon!!


Come home soon jaan!! Miss you!!!

6 comments:

  1. woohoo!!! About chaats, we have to go to the Ghatkopar kahu galli and then, when we go to Marine Drive, go to chowpatty as well. Home sweet Xavier's, yes!! :D Oh, and books, we have to talk about The book, since I'm struggling to extract 15000 words out of it and u r reading it for pleasure, I think we should have a lively debate about that one! And one thing we have to add to the list (but are highly unsure of whether will be able to accomplish that) is a trip to Rajasthan and Agra. Or Goa. At least one. I hope hope hope it happens!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and clubbing!!! And cooking together! ;) :P I will keep adding things man, watch out! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure...Keep it updated on this post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh this means it will be impossible to get disha after 20th Oct :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. uhhh, pretty much! :P We will have 13 months worth of catching up to do! :P

    ReplyDelete