Tuesday, August 24, 2010

To My Brother on Raksha Bandhan

Dear Brother,

When mom got you home, I really didn't want you! I was the only child and was enjoying it.... and you were such a tiny thing, crying and dirtying your nappies the whole day...you were no fun! You got all the things I really wanted. I had to take the blame for all your shaitaanis. And you always fought with me! I really didn't like you!

But boy I am glad mom kept you! You are really fun to be around now! You are there to hear when I need to talk. You are a great ear (and a really strong stomach) for all my secrets. You are always around when I need something and the best part, you don't let me pay! You get me these surprise gifts like the one today when I am least expecting it!

Bro, you are growing up to a great person and you will always be one whatever you do in life! And I love you! So boy I am really glad mom kept you around!

Your sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment