Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Shopping (Cringe!)

Damnnnnn need to shop again! If I had my way, all clothes, shoes etc etc would be permanently durable (ok if that makes sense, my grammar isn't too bad then)...there would be no wear and tear! On second thoughts: if I am really having my way, might as well wish for clothes and shoes to appear out of thin air as and when you wish for them! I mean wouldn't that be the ult???

I hate shopping! I do! I do! I do! Crowded shops and malls, giggly and squealy women, squiggly children, bored to death men (at least some of them are sensible enough to be bored to death!). What a strange place for all the samples of humanity to gather. Then the hours spent on choosing one thing and then freakking not finding it in your size, and if you do...it doesn't fit you budget!!!! Really!

Then there is window shopping! I mean come on! Half the malls and shops are filled with people who are just 'peh-rusing dah-ling'! What are these people thinking? I mean get a life! Do something productive....

I shop once a year (or twice) when is becomes absolutely unavoidable. I am a shopper on a mission when I do so. I get in, do my thing and I'm out in 15-20 minutes max! This year I've already shopped thrice and now my sister's wedding is coming around! God help me! Cringe! Cringe!

2 comments:

  1. Lol! I can so relate with u...I hate shopping too...but unfortunately have to go shopping from time to time...as I dont like anybody else shopping for me as am not sure what will they pick up. But like you, I dont spend time over it...its so boring!

    But there's an exception...I love to browse and buy BOOKS and love to spend TIME at Landmark and Crossword!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I love books too! I could spend hooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuurssssssssss at Crossword....but the rest! Shudder! Shudder! And I know what you mean about not wanting someone else to shop for you..thats why my friends have this detailed list of what I do and do not like in case they ever plan to shop for me....which due to the nature of the list is rare!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete