Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I Am Thankful For

- Having to wake up in the mornings because it means I am alive and healthy.


- Being tired at the end of the day, because it means I have been productive, and I will have a great sleep.




- The mess in my house because it means that there are normal loving people living around me.


- My cellphone that buzzes the whole day because those I love think of me.


- The preparations before and the cleaning up after a party because it means I have friends surrounding me.


- Having to drop off all work to be there for a friend, because I know they will be there for me just as same when I need them.


I am thankful for all the things that irritate me because when I look at them differently, they show that I am a normal person having a wonderful life.

Images courtesy Google links!


No comments:

Post a Comment