Saturday, September 18, 2010

I Love You, Bro!

My brother turned 19 today...so I am going to dedicate this post to him, and all great memories with him.






The first memory I have of him is when I was 3 and he was just born. I had been given the rubber sheet which is spread on the mattresses to save them from the baby's excretions. So I come home and I am all "big sisterly" and spread out the sheet on the floor and ask mom to let him sleep on the floor. Mom gently laughed and explained to me how babies sleep on bed, and thats when I understood what it really means to be an elder sister.

Over the last nineteen years there have been countless arguments and bloody fights where we have beaten each other blue; but for every fight, there has been a patch up. For every time we've hated each other, we've loved each other twice more. For every time we've blabbered secrets, we've kept thrice more!

My brother is a very good friend of mine with whom I can share anything and everything. He takes good care of me, saves me from mom's verbal arrows. We form a great team. The path to it hasn't been easy, but the end result is great!

He is growing into a wonderful man who is up for all lessons life will throw at him!

Love you bro! happy birthday!!! Blessed be!

4 comments:

  1. This is a brilliant picture! :D You look awesome! :D And Bhavya looks a bit too brightly yellow! :P Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the way u make an effort to say [while talking]..."Bhavy". can imagine KITNE logon ko correct kiya hoge tumne! ;-)!

    HAPPY B'DAY, Bhavya!:D!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanx a lot sis.....
    this means a lot to me...
    thank you once again...

    ReplyDelete