Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Organised Chaos

My mom asked me to clean my cupboards (books and clothes separately) again! Diwali is soon to be here and the best warning alarm for me is my mom storming to my cupboards...all clothes and books flying out of it and her screaming, "Straighten this mess! Straighten it! How do you ever find your clothes? Your books? That's why she'll keep wearing the same things again and again.....!"  Of course all I hear is...........ummmm............. static maybe!

But seriously when will mom learn? I am most comfortable when my cupboard is an organised chaos.....books never at right angles, always at odd angles, clothes in piles not by category: jeans, t-shirts, skirts, formals..etc etc but by pair-able combinations....because then I can easily just close my eyes extend my hand and take out the exact book or pair of clothes that I need because well..as I titled this blog: it's organised chaos!!

1 comment:

  1. hehe, I know what you mean! I was myself going to write about the spring cleaning phenomenon! :P Damn. You beat me to it. ;) Btw, love the new template! :D x

    ReplyDelete