Friday, November 19, 2010

Not Being Able to Be There

One of my best friends CD just put up this post: No one. As a friend it hurts to read it when this is about loneliness and not solitude.

All I would like to say to her is let me be there for you because I want to....I always want to. Open your heart and you will see me and Sun always there for you! Open your ears and the voices you hear in your head are me and Sun arguing! Remember, CD, remember when you said in your emails (and this was you of the the three of us: know what I mean?) that its always the three of us and everything is seen through "our" eyes! 

We are never alone! Never baby! You both have got me through some really difficult times and now trust us to be there for you!!!

Love you and that never changes!




3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean Dishy. But sometimes, you feel depressed and can't do anything about it. It's not even like I know what it's about. Don't worry though. We all pull through. It's probably a side-effect of not having anything to do. And I know you two are always there whenever I'll need you. :) Love you too darling! Thanks for this post. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: Either change the font colour or change the template. Can't read anything. :P

    ReplyDelete