Monday, May 31, 2010

A Tribute to "Friends for Life"

I have been reading my friend's (Kirti's) latest series of blogs that are a tribute to all her special friends. Here's my love for my friends..to all the wonderful things I learn from them:

Sanaya: I admire your courage and patience and ability to be calm under pressure. I learn it from you, so hang in there honey!!! We love you!

Vidhi: Her kick-ass attitude and the fact that she doesn't take bullshit from life....learning from you love.....

Kirti: For letting her head rule, because I let my heart rule....you complement me jaan...

Mukul: For his perceptiveness...something we don't give him credit for....but you are great at reading people especially your friends....

Bhavik: His sense of humour...which may not be the best but it never fails to bring a smile to my face (either that or really irritate me!!!)

Akshay: I wish I had even half his charm and ability to talk..I would have gotten out of many sticky situations in life.

Varun: I admire his maturity and silent strength...and the fact that we both like the same books and can talk about them.

Radhika: For her sheer grit and determination to live life as she chooses to.....you are really great jaan!

This is to all my friends. Thank you guys for always being there!

5 comments:

  1. Love you babes.... Nice one... :) Feels awesome to be one of the favourite ppl in your life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am smooth...hahaha!!!thanks hun.. u're too cute..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm..anything to make u smile princess! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear D. ...

    firstly...m REALLY sorry for such a late response...was in another world..without any internet!!!

    thanks a zillion for counting me amongst those friends whom u can remember at peace...and in frenzy!!!

    though our 'friendship' developed late...it's certainly gonna be a long-lasting one!

    love YOU...MMMUUUAAAH!!!

    ReplyDelete