Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Living Life to the Fullest

I live as if I were to die tomorrow.

I am not depressed and this is not an appeal for help....I just truly believe that there is no guarantee (as there is none actually) that I will live tomorrow.

This just helps me put things in perspective.

Is there anything I regret having said to anyone today? If yes then did I apologise? If no, then what am I waiting for?

Did I put my best efforts in everything I did today? Will I regret not having done something in a particular way as I wanted to?

Did I call everyone who I wanted to/needed to? Did I say everything I needed to tell them? Did I tell the people I love that I love them? If not, then what am I really waiting for?

I missed one chance to tell someone I love them because of that person's death. I am never losing another chance of doing something I really want to do...ever!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU, TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, D!!!!:D!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-)My! My! Such exuberance......Love you too!

    ReplyDelete