Friday, May 14, 2010

Coming Home

Coming home is coming to feeling of belonging, to a feeling of nostalgia, and to that of a relief that all will be well. That whatever may have happened, however difficult things may have been, there are people to listen to you and if you cant talk, just hug you or just be in the same room as you, and it is that simple! And however long you may have been gone, the minute you turn back or decide to return, the place will still be there for you, forever.

I have experienced that feeling twice in the past two days. At my friends place yesterday where I went after a particularly difficult day and we just played antakshari, that was it but that meant a lot.

And today I walked back through the gates of my old college and I was embraced by the same old feelings even though it was empty and all those whom I love were not there. And I rested after a long tiring day !

6 comments:

  1. home is where your heart is honey... and you'll never be homesick till we're around... :) je serai la....toujours... je t'aime ma cherie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xavier's!!!! :D I completely understand what you mean by that one!! sniff!! I'll be there soon and then, we'll go there together!! :D Lowe! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. a warm hug...tht's how it feels...'coming home'...it's like a comforting embrace..even if no one physicall hugs u!:D! MISS YOU, D!:P!

    ReplyDelete