Saturday, October 30, 2010

Working on the Bucket List!

Yessssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My CD! My Vidhu! My Vidhudi is back!!! And we are on the bucket list I had posted a few weeks back and we had added on to as and when we missed something!!

So here's to the first few things we've already started ticking off our list:

Hug! (check!) her first hug on Indian soil! I had gone to the airport to pick her up and I was standing the whole two hours that we were waiting for her to come out of that stupid customs!! And to be able to hug her after almost unreal! It was wow!! This is a picture of us at the airport....

Both of us look soooo happy because we are! My life was officially 66% perfect when this picture was clicked.......just missing the last 33%!!








Marine Drive together (check!): Will put up pictures as soon as I get them...but what an evening! Me, Vidhi, the sea and silence that I really appreciate (of course you need to have the innate capacity to shut out the sound from the main road!)...P.S. The picture will be put up as soon as I receive it!


Going to Sanaya's place (check!): God we miss that bawi!!


Go home to Xavier's (check!): It is so rightly said........you can take a person out of Xavier's but you can't take Xavier's out of the person!!! It felt so wonderful to go back to the familiar places and people!! I am just going to let these pictures speak!













No comments:

Post a Comment