Sunday, October 10, 2010

My Bucket List

I completed a few things on my bucket list last night...actually 3 of them and I was like wow!!! I did it!!! And it felt great!!! So here's my bucket list:

  1. Adopt a child. 
  2. Learn how to play the guitar.
  3. Travel and see the whole of India.
  4. See the Taj Mahal from morning to night in all lights.
  5. Sit on a bike and just take an impromptu road trip.
  6. Have a night out painting the town red. (check!)
  7. Get sloshed once...without worrying about the consequences! (check!)
  8. Have a great book collection. (always under construction!)
  9. Write a book (check!)
  10. Marine Drive at night on a bike. (check!) 
  11. Visit New Zealand (or basically wherever my friends are).
  12. Adventure sports of any kind!
  13. Do something that really scares me! (check!)





Thanks to all my friends who helped me achieve a lot of checks last night!! 

2 comments:

  1. What was it that really scared you?!! Getting sloshed? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. No.... I got a needle inserted in me and a syringeful of blood taken for a test! I was shit scared but still got it done voluntarily without a peep!!

    ReplyDelete