Thursday, April 22, 2010

Chocolate Cake Story

Ask anyone studying Psychology at St. Xavier's which professor's lectures they took back something really valuable or food for thought from: Ruby ma'am undoubtedly!

So here's one of her stories which I love because it affected me a lot. I was going through a really bad phase in my life when this angel said these simple words which were like a chicken soup for the soul moment for me.

She said, "We all come across people who don't like chocolate cake. The lovers of chocolate cake know that this doesnt make the chocolate cake terrible or any bad..its just that those who don't like it are fools."

Oh what a moment for a teenager trying to find her feet. Now if I ever face any rejections be it admissions, or Summer interview rejection or some person not liking me....I just think of it as the chocolate cake situation and smile.

Try it! Its good!

No comments:

Post a Comment