Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Celebrating My Friends

Friends are all your prayers answered even before you say them!!!

That's why you get together to celebrate all your happy moments even if it may be 9 in the night at a train station! Or do whatever it takes to see them be it a Sitcom -like twisted plot that you create...that brings that warm feeling to their heart and yours......

For the past two days I haven't stopped gushing about what amazing days I have had...thanks to 4 really amazing people in my life whom I call my friends....

Seasons come and go,
Leaves fall and grow,
But some things never end,
And you call them friends!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes babes!! Thats what friends are for!! and having lived it with u...this is one experience thats gonna go down and be narrated to my grand-children!!! amazing amazing time...beyond words...jumping in delight at thane station and celebrating with cheese dabeli and choco lava cake!! one of THE BEST TIMES of my whole life!!

    ReplyDelete