Friday, February 10, 2012

If Wishes Were Horses

A fun post, originally posted by Star on her Bookshelf: the idea was too good to resist! So here's what I would be:


If I could be a Greek Goddess, I would be Selene 


If I could be a Disney Princess, I would be Snow White


If I could be an X-men, I would be Wolverine: he's just too good!!!!


If I could be a superhero, I would be Spiderman (zhoop! zhoop!)



If I could be a cartoon character, I would be Jerry


If I could be an Avatar, I would be Grace Augustine (too!)



If I could be a person in my real life, I would be Sanaya/ her dad/ Bhavik (can't choose here at all!)



If I were...



If I were a Harry Potter character, I would be Hermione



If I were a Pride and Prejudice character, I would be Jane Bennett


If I were a F.R.I.E.N.D.S. character, I would be Rachel


If I were a Sex and the City character, I would be Charlotte York.



If I were a character from the Shakespearean plays, I would be One of the three witches in Macbeth



If I could be a colour, I would be a purple

No comments:

Post a Comment