Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Unprofessionalism!

Ok I know that is not a word! But then again, I am allowed some poetic license to vent my frustrations!!! SO I go to town (that is South Bombay, for the uninitiated) for a project interview with a lets just say a financial services firm and the woman who was supposed to conduct my interview completely forgot that she had a holiday today! I mean how about just turning the pages of that appointment book woman and seeing the pages and you know kind of figuring out whether you have any other appointments for the day and if not why?!

Or actually buying yourself an appointment book in the first place?

And on top of that when I called her, she unabashedly said she was in bed today and not even a sorry! I spent an hour and a half travelling, and she knew where I would be travelling from, but not even a sorry! And then when I ask her when would she meet me next, "Oh I will call!"

So I am now going to tell her, "No thank you for the project, I have others coming up!" Aah feels so good to be able to say that!

No comments:

Post a Comment