Sunday, June 13, 2010

Love is...

Love is when I get late and my father is waiting for me for dinner.

Love is when my brother leaves all the ripe and sweeter pieces of the mango for me.

Love is when I am missing my best friend and I get a handwritten letter from her along with a gift whose meaning only the both of us would understand.

Love is the relief I feel when I talk to my friend.

Love is when my friends understand what exactly what I am feeling even if they are halfway across the globe....by just the look on my face.

Love is being disturbed from work by the right people.

Love is giving surprises to those you love.

Love is in the smallest of things....

3 comments:

  1. Love is also when you get sweet unconditional hugs...(and u tell a 3rd frnd to wait till u finish!! :P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree darling, love is in the smallest of the things... That's why a small note left on the fridge means so much more than a huge party in a five star hotel. Or one long stemmed rose means so much more than expensive and exotic flower bouquets or jewellery sets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love is...LIFE! or vice-versa!:P!

    ReplyDelete