Tuesday, January 18, 2011

22 Reasons Why I Love You: To CD on Her 22nd Birthday


1. Because you hate to love me and love to hate me..always going to be the first reason!!

2. Your smile.

3. How easily you fit into my arms when we hug.


4. You don't take no shit from anyone: learnt it from you.

5. Your "mojo".

6. For the word "paangu".

7. Your gujjuben hips and um....you know!

8. How easy it is for me to talk to you.

9. The way the pitch of your voice gets squeakier and higher when you start getting angry....and the way you scream at me...for all the reasons possible under the sun!

10. The way you mix drinks (though I've never tasted anyone of them!!! :-P)

11. All the cocktail advice I get from you.


12. How you irritate me whenever you get a new number.

13. For your celestial goddesses blogs.

14. How much fun it is to watch movies with you.

15. The way you hop around when excited!


16. Your "sarcasm".

17. The memories of our morning breakfast and coffees at Xavier's.

18. Discussing books with you.

19. Discussing crazy weird stuff with you.

20. The way you keep rejecting my proposal: don't worry I haven't given up on you.....you'll say yes to me some day!

21. For all the weird comments you write on my gifts but pack them so neatly.....

22. How it is always the three of us. And how we are always there for each other no matter the time or the distance.








There are so many more reasons: damn it! But I had to restrict myself to 22! Let me write a similar blog on your 50th or maybe 100th birthday to be able to do better justice to it!!! :-)

1 comment: